Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Had a great Thanksgiving.
- Enjoyed lots of eats over at a friend's home. We had TONS of food.
- We fried a turkey which turned out to be one of the highlights for me. It was excellent.
- Went to Christmastown at Busch Gardens on Saturday. Had the best time.
- A friend dared me to get on stage and dance while a man was playing the bagpipes. Next thing you know, I was on stage. =)
- Said farewell to our pastor on Sunday. He has accepted another position as the director for an association, which is a great fit for him.
- I've been watching TD Jakes' sermons for the last few weeks. Love hearing him speak.
- Have you checked out the ChurchLeaders Youth Channel? We've just put the finishing touches on the content of our weekly newsletter.
- Hurry and sign-up [here] to receive your copy of the newsletter and get a free ebook!
- I just a text message to our students using Simply Text. I love Simply Text.
- My friends at the Simply Youth Min. Conference told me that seats are going quicker than last year! You best register soon [here].
- Watched the Civil Forum live from Saddleback this evening with former President, George W. Bush. I want to read his new memoir, Decision Points.
- My birthday is coming up Wednesday. Can't believe I'm turning 33.
- My latest article is up at ChurchLeaders.com.
- It. cannot. be. winter. yet. Pleasssse, tell me winter is not already here.
- Headed down to SC later this week to coordinate a retreat for youth pastors.
- Recently brought my good friend EJ Swanson to town to speak to our students on a retreat. Not only did he bless us while here but he is continuing to do so. . .
- Just the other day he sent me a package with notes of encouragement for a number of students he invested in while with us.
- Had mexican food earlier with some students. Good times.
- Are we connected on Facebook?
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here].
Labels: Manic Monday Minute