David Crowder's Latest Music [Video]

I love David Crowder's music. He'll also go down in my books as one of the friendliest people I've ever worked with. Now, he's adding to his credit "Lite Brite genius." Remember the old school "Lite Brites?" Crowder and over 80 of his friends spent time shooting over 1200 frames on this 80's toy to make a one-of-a-kind music video for his latest release "Shine." The video and song are both very impressive. Go [here] if you want further details about how the video was made.
RSS Subscribers: there is video [here]

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “David Crowder's Latest Music [Video]”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com