Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- This weekend was a blur.
- Is it really Monday?
- Did a corn maze challenge with students on Saturday. It was a blast.
- Headed to Catalyst One Day later this week. Can't wait!
- Andy Stanley and Craig Groeschel will be teaching on the keys to momemtum at #catoneday. Find out more [here]
- Really burdened for a couple youth pastors who are "going through it." I'm sick of church politics. I've seen too many ministers that have been burned because of it.
- Have you checked out the ChurchLeaders Youth Channel? We're about to launch a weekly newsletter for youth workers.
- Go [here] and sign up for the newsletter and get a FREE ebook!
- Watching an episode of "The Cosby Show" while I type this. Never gets old. Never.
- Got to interview Kenda Creasy Dean, author of Almost Christian. We'll be publishing it later this week.
- My newest, favorite blogger. Introducing Blaine Hogan - former star of Prison Break... and now creative director at Willow.
- Paypal is donating $0.05 everytime someone tweets #beatcancer
- If that is not worth creating an account on twitter (if ur not already a member), I don't know what is....
- I tried bacon covered in chocolate last night. Yes, it IS good.
- Someone named "Terrece Crawford" started following me on twitter. I thought, for a moment, that I had started following myself!
- I wanna get shot out of a cannon.
- Just read a research fact that mosquitos are attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas. I may never eat bananas again...
- This little exchange between my friend Rob & Seth Godin cracked me up today!
- Getting ready to interview a high-profile leader. I love times like these.
- I love wakerupper.com. Comes in handy too when traveling! A hotel I stayed at once actually forgot to give me my wake-up call. Now, I just use wakerupper. =)
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here].
- Thanks for spending a minute with me.
Labels: Manic Monday Minute