Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...
This is the Manic Monday Minute...
- Had an awesome time at Catalyst One Day.
- Got to meet Andy Stanley and Craig Groeschel.
- Andy Stanley signed one of his books for me "To my best friend, TC - Love, Andy Stanley"
- Have you checked out the ChurchLeaders Youth Channel? We're about to launch a weekly newsletter for youth workers. I just put the finishing touches on the content.
- Hurry and sign-up [here] before we publish and get a free ebook!
- Asking for prayer for a legal situation I'm dealing with.
- I may need to start a legal defense fund. If you're up for contributing (seriously) feel free to use the donation button in the side-bar.
- I'll be sharing full story here on the blog here soon. Let's just say it makes me sick to think of all the innocent people behind bars.
- My friends at the Simply Youth Min. Conference told me that seats are going quicker than last year! You best register soon [here]. This is your last week to save $40 off the ticket price.
- God is doing some amazing things among our students. There's a groundswell going on... Say a prayer!
- I got invited to a Cash 4 Gold house party tonight. I laughed. I didn't even know there was such a thing.
- The more Ben writes reflections on STORY, the more I realize how crazy I was to miss that conference.
- We had an awesome fall festival on Sunday. Record turn-out!
- Seriously, Gmail, why do you keep going down?
- Had some mexican food with some of my students today. Great time had by all.
- Another reason you should drink more coffee and tea.
- This temperature is perrrrfect outside
- This twitter feed made me laugh.
- Going through the Chazown experience beginning today.
- Don't miss the Manic Monday Minute. Get the feed [here].
Labels: Manic Monday Minute