groundSWELL Conference (with Teen Speakers!)


I'm a firm believer in student-led ministry and I believe youth workers need to coach students (and give them opportunity) to speak to their peers... so I'm very excited to share this announcement with you today.
This online experience will be held in early 2012 and details are still forthcoming, but you can nominate a teen speaker using [this online form] right now.
I've already taken the liberty of nominating someone I know who would make a great addition to the speaker list. Can't wait to hear from these students!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “groundSWELL Conference (with Teen Speakers!)”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com