Dead Grandma Travels Cross Country


I LOVE the National Lampoon's Vacation movies. The 1983 Warner Bros. classic chronicles the trials and tribulations of the Griswold family (featuring Chevy Chase) as they trek cross-country in search of fun and recreation at the mythical WallyWorld theme park. Along the way, they get lost, pick up their cantankerous aunt Edna (Imogene Coca), dispose of her corpse after she passes away in the back seat and narrowly skirt death several times before reaching their destination only to find that the theme park closed for renovations.

I thought about this movie today when I read this news of the weird about a family who just traveled over 1,100 miles with their dead grandma in the car.

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “Dead Grandma Travels Cross Country”

  1. # Blogger jasdye

    don't forget Little Miss Sunshine.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    I've heard about LMS but haven't seen it.

    /TC/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com