I'm A Bigger Loser Than Marko



I am what the kiddos would call a "fatty." I own it. I am at the highest weight I've ever been. BUT, thats about to change.

A couple of months ago I thought about rolling out a "Big Loser" type incentive on my blog so that I could lose weight. I thought, "hmm...those reading my blog could keep me accountable." But then decided against it.

Considering my doc told me recently that I am a prime candidate for the Gastric Bypass (which is code for "you are really really fat"), I think I should start doing something about my weight.

Enter Marko.

Marko, as the youth workers call him, is the president of Youth Specialities and just rolled out a contest called "I'm a Bigger Loser than Marko" on his blog. Over 128 youth workers signed up as soon as he announced it. I really have no excuse (thanks Marko) and this IS the time. Sooo, the contest starts February 4th! And the winner receives FREE registration to the fall National Youth Worker Convention plus lots of books and goodies from YS.

Matthew McNutt, youth worker and former contestant on NBC's the Biggest Loser, will be providing encouragement and assistance to those who enter. The contest will go three months. I'll be blogging about it here and yes, you can keep me accountable.

If you want to sign up, send an email to Youth Specialties. I personally challenge ALL of you!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “I'm A Bigger Loser Than Marko”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Bring it on fatty!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think this is an incredible idea, and I believe you are the bigger loser haha... J/K I know you can beat that Marco!

    You GO BOY!!!!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Terrace...if there is any chance that you are even remotely considering a gastric bypass, I need to talk to you first. Shoot me an email.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com