Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Man, its colllllllld.
  • Sunday was great. People really turned out in spite of the weather. We baptized two young boys who I'm convinced have a bright future. What a great time of celebration for our fellowship.
  • I spoke to them beforehand and told them not to do a cannonball... even though I think they are very cool!
  • Have you seen the cannonball baptism vid?
  • Enjoyed meeting with some pastor-friends this morning.
  • Our time together quickly became a discussion about the "best of, worst of" funerals, baptisms, deacons meetings, weddings, etc. It was great to hear all of the stories.
  • Students are out of school for MLK day observance today.
  • Hung out with some of them at Chick-Fil-A for lunch.
  • We played the Wii afterwards at the church offices. It was lots of fun. I whipped them in Tennis. They whipped me in pool.
  • Mind dumps are fun for me.
  • I thought it was funny that it became the subject of a recent post about blogging over at Church Marketing Sucks.
  • Of course, I had to add my three cents to the convo.
  • I'm doing another lock-in this week. Pray for me!
  • Call it glutton for punishment?
  • I do no more than one a year.
  • Still can't believe the Giants got past the Packers.
  • I think I offended my friends who are Patriot fans with my latest remarks.
  • Ah... who cares!
  • Just kidding. Love you guys.
  • We're doing some construction on our main teaching room. I'm stoked!
  • Scheduled to paint tomorrow.
  • Our friendly church-property folks said "anything but black."
  • I convinced them to let me use black.
  • Once you go black, you never go back right?
  • I'm lovin Tim Steven's newest book. Reviewing the manuscript for him. Plan to blog about it later.
  • Praying for those in the nursing home facilities today, like my grandmother Nita.
  • Thank God for nursing home ministers like Jerry and Dar Johnson.
  • Stoked about the U2-3D Movie. This is very cool. Opens in just TWO days!
  • Off to another appointment!
  • Peace.

    Labels:

  • 1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Beth

      * Lock ins - bad
      * Chick-Fil-A - GOOD!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com