If I were a bettin' man...


... I would have lost my money tonight.

I really thought the Packers would have taken down the Giants this evening, but Eli Manning apparently wanted to go to the Super Bowl THIS year since his brother was there LAST year.

The Giants just won the game against the Packers in overtime 23-20.

Sorry, but I'm not really thrilled the Patriots are in the Super Bowl.

Previous related posts:
Is the NFL Shutting Down Your Super Bowl Party? Click here to read this post.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “If I were a bettin' man...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    What a disappointment, eh? I couldn't believe it as I watch that third field goal attempt go right through the uprights. -sigh-

    I was looking forward to seeing New England play Green Bay. Two awesome teams. And about your New England bias man. We've got to talk! No other team had gone undefeated in regular season AND post season play! They deserve it! Besides, New Englanders are are mighty fine group of folks. (says the friend from New Hampshire) ;)  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com