Rad Series.






I ran across some incredible promo stuff from Ed Young's series "I Need 2 Change." They launched a rad website for the series that is packed with powerful testimonies. What great stuff! These guys are SO creative.

Craig Groeschel had a great blog post recently on how Ed Young has influenced him in ministry.

Ed Young is lead pastor at Fellowship Church in Texas.

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Rad Series.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I went to Fellowship in December with my wife and some friends. Incredible. Every little thing is so impressive and God-inspired!

    Ed seems to really be leading in a great way down there !  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com