What Do These Things Have in Common?



What do these things have in common? They are making my day very exciting.

  • I'm loving my Starbucks frapp.
  • I was selected as 1 of 10 leaders to review Tim Steven's new book.
  • It is snowing in Virginia!
  • American Idol begins tonight on FOX.

    Labels: , ,

  • 3 Responses to “What Do These Things Have in Common?”

    1. # Blogger Miss Mandy

      I hope Tim posts a list of everyone who was chosen to preview the book. Can't wait for it to come out!  

    2. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Dude, you're a stud. How did you get the gig of reading Tim's book? I recently did that with Craig Groeschel's "Going All The Way." It was fun to read, and then post on my blog, what I thought about the book. Keep me posted on how it goes!

      Next time you're on my blog - look at the bottom left column. I used a few lines from your disclaimer. Get this - someone in our church wrote on their communication card that they were appalled that the youth pastor promoted Huckabee for president on his blog. (All I did was post a YouTube video with Huckabee talking on it) Anyway, I had to put a disclaimer on my blog this morning for future road bumps like this one! So, yours was pretty impressive and I used a few of your lines. Hope you don't mind.

      Have a good one!  

    3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Mandy: I do too. I have talked to several leaders who were chosen. His lastest blog post stated that he chose more than 10. Regardless, should be a great read!
      ---
      @ Adam: Thanks for the compliment man. I got 'the gig' by responding to a blog post. I think its pretty cool you review Craig's book. He is doing great stuff!

      Glad you liked my disclaimer. Feel free to use what you like bro... In the world of youth ministry its called "creativity!" LoL.

      //TC//  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com