The Skies Weren't So Friendly



I'm currently retreating in South Carolina for a couple of days. Today was such a weird day... and definitely not one to fly.

Upon arrival to the airport this morning my flight was cancelled. That was a nice surprise. Then came a few crabby airport personnel. Sorry, but why do they have to be so rude? Fortunately I was able to get onto another airline (Thanks US Airways!) But then... the embarassing strip search. Ok, well, not quite... but I did get the pat-down. Flight delay. Flight delay. Flight delay. Yep, we had those too.

Probably the most interesting thing of the day was the Republican Campaign Party in the lobby of the hotel I'm staying at. That was funny. TONS of people all dressed up, eating - drinking - being merry, sporting their favorite candidate's buttons and stickers. Unfortunately, none of the candidates made an appearance.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “The Skies Weren't So Friendly”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This is a bummer. But I was at that WC retreat and regret we didn't meet, if I am correct about your South Carolina stay.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com