News from Willow Creek

Big news from Willow Creek. Over the weekend two staff members, Randy Frazee and Gene Appel, submitted their resignations stating they were pursuing new ministries.

The news broke here by the Elders at Willow.

This is such interesting news, considering Willow has received more-than-normal attention in the last year with their confession.

I must say, even though I understand that God brings opportunities (for Frazee, Appel) in the midst of change (as with REVEAL), I would probably have an inner-struggle like "uh... God, this is a very interesting, exciting time to see whats next... so lets wait on moving me just yet, k?"

This will bring on further scrutiny as this makes three staff members resignations within a three month period, with Mike Breaux's (whom I think is the bomb-diggity) resignation prior to this.

Even though exciting things have been happening, this has got to be a difficult time for Willow. Pray for Bill Hybels and the rest of the staff as they lead.



Links to more ...
Click here to read the letter from the Elders at Willow.
Click here to read the REVEAL blog.
Click here to hear the message from Bill Hybels titled "The Wake Up Call of My Adult Life."
Click here to watch Greg Hawkins from Willow Creek unpack the research and share his heart.
Click here to go to my blog on the Willow Creek Confession.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “News from Willow Creek”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com