Tues Night Bar Hopping



I had one of the most unique experiences last night. Me and my friends at Churchy Media checked out Forefront, a church plant in Virginia Beach.

While they offer alternate campus locations in Virginia Beach, Forefront's Tuesday night campus meets in a bar. I was VERY impressed with what I experienced through this church last night. The music was very tight, videos well produced and the message by lead pastor Vince Antonucci (on "Intimacy") was a home-run! Probably what made this experience even more unique was participating in the Lord's Supper in the bar. I had a chance to catch up with Vince after the service and I was amazed by his humility. I was literally the 4th person to purchase his new book I Became a Christian and All I Got Was this Lousy T-Shirt and asked him to autograph it. In addition to being a new author, Vince is also one of eight speakers for The WhiteBoard Sessions. Vince, it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm excited to see what the Lord does through Forefront.

Afterwards, we had a late dinner at Kelly's Tavern, just steps away and reminisced about the entire evening.

To learn more about Forefront click here. To read Vince Antonucci's blog, click here.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Responses to “Tues Night Bar Hopping”

  1. # Blogger Vince Antonucci:

    Thanks Terrace, it was cool meeting you too!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Thanks for visiting the blog, Vince.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com