Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its Mondaaayyyyyy.
  • Although, it doesn't feel like it to me.
  • I'm coming off the heels of a lock-in with students.
  • It seemed to last FOREVER but was cool hanging out with them.
  • Just got my W-2.
  • Tax season already. Urrrgh.
  • Really enjoying our current series My So-Called Family.
  • The response has been incredible.
  • Lunch was SO good today. Some random seafood place catered a seminar I went to.
  • I ate too much.
  • Went to a Simple Church seminar led by Eric Geiger today. It was awesome. Very cool guy!
  • Gearing up for February 4th and my entry into the Bigger Loser contest.
  • Andy Jack is talking smack.
  • He is going dowwnnnnnnn!
  • Ben Arment's WiBo site launched today. I just checked it out.
  • I finished reading Tim Steven's book Pop Goes The Church over the weekend. It is SO good! I can't wait to buy copies and give to colleagues and see what your thoughts of the book are too!
  • I emailed him my review and blogged an overall summary here.
  • Wow, I have an unusually high volume of junk mail on my desk.
  • At least its not telemarketers calling.
  • I got three the other day back-to-back. By the third one, I know I had to sound straight-up rude.
  • Can't wait for American Idol tomorrow night!
  • I started an unChristian discussion group for Student Ministers and Emerging Leaders that will meet for the first time this Thursday. Can't wait!
  • We're meeting at a local coffee shop to discuss the first two chapters of this book.
  • Reading unChristian simultaneously with Pop Goes The Church was incredible.
  • It's a great combo.
  • Like your favorite combo meal, super-sized... but 1,345,626 times better.
  • Just read an incredibly funny post by Zak White.
  • Gotta go.
  • I'm helping paint our small group rooms!
  • Have a great week! Blog on!
  • TC is out.

    Labels:

  • 1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Zak White

      wish my mind dumps had a cool name like yours..."Manic Monday Minute." SIMPLY STUNNING!

      :)  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com