Epitaph


I think about this all the time. What kind of legacy will I leave? Am I the only one?

(graphic, asbojesus)


 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels:

4 Responses to “Epitaph”

  1. # Blogger Darryl

    No, you are not the only one . . .

    http://lifeslessons-dbridges.blogspot.com/2007/06/last-will-testament.html

    I enjoy your blog, by the way!

    Darryl  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Thanks Darryl. I'm curious to know how you found me? You are from where I originate... but I don't know you.  

  3. # Blogger Darryl

    I clicked on a link from another blog, but can't recall whose. I'll bookmark blogs that look interesting, and check them out every week or so . . .  

  4. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

    No, TC, you certainly aren't alone. :o)  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com