Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - bursting with flava.
  • Whew... has it been manic!
  • Yesterday we had great Sunday services.
  • We had a great Sunday with lots of new faces to our church family! If you're reading this somehow, W E L C O M E.
  • Really needed a cupa joe this morning. I felt like a train-wreck.
  • HA! When I typed the word "train" I heard one outside!
  • I hate when I wake up and feel hungover (when I don't even drink).
  • Can anyone relate?
  • Looking forward to my personal, 24-hour retreat this weekend.
  • I need to getaway and focus.
  • Played some BBall again yesterday afternoon - yes, again. I trampled my opponents 20-8 and am still undefeated!
  • In other news, I came in 50th (yes, 50th!) in the Bigger Loser than Marko contest. I officially stink.
  • Please, no need to encourage me. There were only 53 (men) in the contest with me. Folks, that is pretty sad. Believe me, I own it.
  • Marko posted a pretty hilarious vid to announce the winners.
  • Spent some time playing pool with a local pastor today. It was good therapy for both of us.
  • I just had five people in two minutes follow me on Twitter. Cah-razy.
  • Attended the CORE on Saturday. Good stuff.
  • Still working on my WordPress transition. Hopefully my new look will be ready for you to see next week!
  • It rained again today. I'm not kidding. This time, with tornadoes in the area.
  • Welcome to my newest tweet followers.
  • I'm totally addicted to that new Leona Lewis song, "Bleeding Love."
  • New, huge library just opened down from my house. I may check it out.
  • I haven't been into a library in ages.
  • I just started a Pop Goes the Church discussion group. Should be fun!
  • I'm loving this blog.
  • Ok, dinner and rest calls.

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      I wanna be in your PGTC discussion group. When do you guys meet? Maybe I could figure out a way to do it mobile!  

    2. # Blogger Brandon Cunningham

      What is the 24 hour retreat?  

    3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Zak - Great. I'll call ya and we'll talk.
      --
      @ Brandon - I was actually asked by a Presbyterian pastor that I know to do a "pilgrimage." Typically these are full-weekends but this one is more of a 24-hour retreat. I'm looking forward to the personal time of solitude.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com