Johnny Dease

My mother called me Wednesday night and broke the news to me that one of my friends, Johnny Dease, was tragically killed this week in a motorcycle accident.

Johnny and I were best of friends, particularly through our middle school years. He and I spent a lot of time together in school and had a lot of fun.

It seems like only yesterday we were staying up all night playing video games, board games or watching movies. I'll always remember those times with him.

I recall the last time I saw him. It had been a few years since we had seen each other, as I was in college, but instantly he was excited to see me and pick up where we left off. It was then that I got to meet his wife and children. He loved them very much.

Johnny was an incredible friend...a constant friend, loving father and touched the lives of many -including mine.

After hearing this news it made me stop and really appreciate the friends God has given to me along the way. What a wonderful gift.

I look forward to the day I get to see you again Johnny.

To read the obituary,click here.

 Don't miss a thing. Subscribe to my feed.

Labels:



 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com