Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • What a bizzeee day.
  • My life is about to get very insane. I have about two weeks left of a somewhat normal schedule.
  • I love Morgan Freeman's voice. Sorry, just heard a commercial he narrated.
  • Bills, Bills, Bills, Bills. When will it end?
  • I accidentally drank root beer earlier. Ewww. Me-no-likey.
  • I've been reading a number of blogs lately about people decluttering their lives.
  • Jay Hardwick had a good post on this. Boyd Bettis left Twitter and Tony Morgan left Facebook. Kem Meyer would be proud.
  • Praying through some pretty heavy-duty things right now. I'd appreciate your prayers.
  • People keep giving me free books. I love it! Some of these are actually ones I have been wanting to read.
  • Our students had a fundraiser tonight at the Silver Diner. Our church literally RAN that place tonight. The place was packed all night -- and nearly ALL of the customers were our church members.
  • I want to give a quick shoutout to my friends Aaron and Mike for coming out. I appreciate these guys.
  • Our students and adult volunteers worked so hard.
  • I circled up some leaders today to show them a few hilarious vids online. They all watched it and ... crickets. Not the response I expected.
  • Are you following me on Twitter? If not, check it here.
  • Canada loves me. I logged on to analytics this week and there is more traffic now coming from Canada than any other territory besides the US. Shoutouts also to my readers from: Japan, Uganda, Egypt, the Netherlands, Ecuador, the United Kingdom, Turkey and beyond.
  • Curious what is the current price of your gas?
  • I can't wait till the Catalyst conference this fall.
  • Who is ready for the presidential election to be over?
  • Just read a report from Barna about current web trends. Interesting stuff.
  • Going to see Narnia tomorrow night. Pretty excited.
  • Soon heading to bed.
  • This is taking forever to compose today.
  • The end.

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 5 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Nic Burleson

      I'd be interested to hear how you did a fundraiser at a restaurant...When you've got a minute, shoot me an email with the details if you don't mind.  

    2. # Blogger Unknown

      it WAS you I saw. Weird! I was at Starbucks next door.  

    3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Nic - Will do!
      --
      @Shawna - You should have stopped in.  

    4. # Blogger Unknown

      I was hanging out with a friend that I have been trying to get up with since April. We had a lot of catching up to do, sorry...next time.  

    5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Shawna - Ahhh. No, next time bring me over some Starbucks!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com