Prayers with Chapman Family

I was shocked to hear the news that the daughter of Steven Curtis Chapman was tragically killed on Wednesday evening.

While attending the WhiteBoard Sessions on Thursday I was grieving inside for the family but I certainly guarnered encouragement from each speaker. I can't wait to debrief this a bit here on the blog in the next few days. I especially wanted to applaud Ed Stetzer on the great talk he gave from the platform to conclude our day on Thursday. His powerful message on doubt really resonated with me. After hearing news like this about the Chapmans and then connecting it with such hard questions we ask... like WHY THE HECK GOD?! It was an overwhelming day emotionally. My prayers are with the Chapman family.

This video I'm including will make you cry. To see little Maria interacting with her father is just precious. Please pray for this dear family.



If you’d like to meet Maria and express your condolences click here. By mail, send to PO Box 150156 Nashville, TN 37215. In lieu of flowers, the Chapmans request any gifts be directed to Shaohannah’s Hope.

 Don't miss a thing. Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Prayers with Chapman Family”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com