WiBo Lunch Full

Our WiBo Blogger Lunch is FULL.

I'm excited to know that some of the bloggers I read frequently secured the final available spots. Todd Rhoades (MMI guy), Scott Magdalein (Worship Leader & Website Guru) and Jay Hardwick (Church Planter) will be joining us for lunch on the day of WhiteBoard.

We currently have several people actually on a waiting list to get into our luncheon! They will be joining us for lunch if someone cancels on us... but if they are like me, they will want to grab some grub.

Details of the lunch were mentioned here.

If you want to register for WhiteBoard, click here.

 Don't miss a thing. Subscribe to my feed.

Labels:

3 Responses to “WiBo Lunch Full”

  1. # Blogger DC Curry

    Yeah man this time of the year is KILLER! So glad other people are feeling it to, it's good to know we're not in this alone!

    Godspeed man!  

  2. # Blogger Brenton Balvin

    TC - have you heard of anyone going to a National's game before or after the conference?  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @DC Curry - I so agree. Thanks for stopping by man.
    --
    @Brenton - No, I haven't heard any talk about the game.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com