Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - with 20% extra manic flava.
  • The weather here has been terrible!
  • More wind, rain and even more tornadoes in our area.
  • Watched reruns of The Office last night. I'm addicted to that show.
  • Also watched the finale of Survivor. Its funny because I didn't watch one episode this season.
  • We had a great service yesterday. We had a great tribute to Mothers. I wasn't the oldest mother or youngest in the crowd... if you were wondering.
  • Countdown to WiBo is ON!
  • Announcement of huge WiBo Blogger's Luncheon was made today @ 4PM right here on the blog.
  • This luncheon is going to be grrreat.
  • As of this post only 29 spots (of 50) are remaining!
  • Attending a seminar led by my very good friend ChurchyDave tomorrow. I'm stoked.
  • Kent Shaffer told me about some cool transparent 3M post-it notes today. I was JUST thinking I need more post-it notes in my life tonight. Seriously. Thanks Kent!
  • It think I need some more solitude. That calls for another retreat sometime soon.
  • No Daily Detox today. Sorry, wasn't feeling it.
  • The transition to WordPress has come to a slow-crawl-nearing-hault. Need some extra guidance... so it may take forever and a day.
  • It was nice having no plans last night. VERY nice.
  • I need to quit drinking soda. I need to quit drinking soda.
  • Just got a text message that near 10,000 people dead after the earthquake in China. This is terrible.
  • We're praying this week for victims of the cyclones and tornadoes.
  • Loving the fact that my friend, an incredible IT-guy, recovered all my files after my recent email crash! I mean, e-v-e-r-y file.
  • I went to the movies and saw Baby Mama Saturday night. It was surprisingly hilarious and well worth the ticket price.
  • Gas is $3.61 here today. The highest its ever been.
  • I'm out.

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      You are welcome, Terrace.

      Thank you for reading!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com