Another Dream Shattered.

Another dream shattered. I give you... the pot at the end of the rainbow.

 Don't miss a thing. Subscribe to my feed.

Labels: , , ,

4 Responses to “Another Dream Shattered.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That's not what I expected to find in the pot!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    dude, please tell me you took that picture!

    how was your retreat? are you going to blog about it specifically?  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Adam - HA!
    --
    @ Adam B - I wish. The retreat was good. Always good to have some solitude. I will most likely blog about it as I have time to compose this week. Thanks for your interest... thats encouraging to me.  

  4. # Blogger dearabby

    Oh My Goodness! That's hysterical!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com