I Heart Melbourne.

For weeks on end I could not get my Google Analytics to work with me. Feedburner burns me and Analytics never analyzes anything for me. Yes, technology tends to stink for me.

Thursday evening I sat down with ChurchyDave and I researched online until I diagnosed my problem area. Come Friday morning I had reports! The reports (within just two days on my site) were very interesting to me. Lots of visits from US citizens but only a handful from those across the water. In fact, the only visitors I had to my site (in this two-day period) outside the United States were from Melbourne, Australia. I don't know who you guys are but THANKS for reading! Should I mention that Outback is my favorite place to eat now?

 C'Mon citizens of Melbourne...subscribe to my feed.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “I Heart Melbourne.”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com