You Tubesday: Nate's Word

I ran across this guy on the net this weekend. He is apparently shooting a video documentary of his life... but its a very unique documentary -- one word a day. He started this project in March 2007 and just finished in March. Here are his thoughts one word a day for an entire year.



Whether or not you think this is pointless or stupid, you've got to admire his dedication and creativity.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Responses to “You Tubesday: Nate's Word”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This is pretty intense. I wonder how long he can go? Very cool!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Yea, too much work for me! (HA)  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com