Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - with more manic flava than you need.
  • It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood today. No doubt.
  • I have to brag.
  • Lord knows I complained enough during the rain and tornadoes.
  • Today was quite the manic one.
  • I found myself being "called for duty" at various times today - doing tasks I don't typically do. In a debrief with my pastor later he said "sometimes you ask the Lord to use you..." and I finished his sentence "...and sometimes he does!"
  • I'm glad I said "yes" to the opportunities today. They made my Monday a bit more manic... but it was worth it.
  • Just a couple of days away from WiBo!
  • Our WiBo Lunch is FULL. I literally have people on a waiting list who want to get in! We've added a couple more big-name bloggers to this list, which makes quite the who's who for the lunchtable. I can't wait!
  • This luncheon is going to be grrreat!
  • Been emailing back and forth with Jay Hardwick. Can't wait to meet that guy. He is now working in the city I use to reside in... Columbia, SC. What a small world.
  • I had a coupon for a free Dominos pizza... and called Pizza Hut earlier today to redeem! (HA!) Wow... I need help.
  • I got a 4.3 minute nap on Sunday. I don't think that counts as one.
  • Planned to get my car washed today. Yea, that didn't happen.
  • My parents are coming to visit me this weekend. I'm stoked!
  • Still playing catch-up from my recent email crash. It really did a number on me.
  • I have to help perform a wedding in August... which may mean TC has to sport a tuxedo. This is definitely more incentive to lose weight.
  • Gas is $3.69 here today. The highest its ever been.
  • This week our ministry is praying for the victims of the earthquake in China.
  • Had an invite to see Prince Caspian today. If it weren't so crazy today I probably would have gone. I've heard its good.
  • Really enjoyed watching Steve Carell on SNL Saturday night. THAT was funny my friend.
  • I particularly enjoyed the Japanese Version of "The Office."
  • Anticipating the finale of American Idol this week.
  • I'm rooting for David Cook.
  • I haven't voted all season. Perhaps I'll cast my vote a few times on Tuesday evening. Who are you voting for?
  • Peace and hair grease.

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Hey Terrace...

      I'm not going to be able to make the bloggers' lunch, so please give me spot to someone else. Thanks.  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Sorry to hear, Patrick.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com