Chris' Cam at WiBo

It was most excellent to meet-up with blogger Chris Elrod at WhiteBoard. While ConferenceChannel.org interviews were underway in the VIP room he decided to take his own cam and do some shooting in the lobby.

In this vid Chris snags some face-to-face time with friends Jay Hardwick, Mark Batterson, Churchy Dave & yours truly among others.



Click here for more interviews and videos.

 Don't miss a thing. Subscribe to my RSS Feed.

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses to “Chris' Cam at WiBo”

  1. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    You already pulled the vid? I didn't get to see it yet...=/  

  2. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    Youtube must've been down...I got to watch it. Looks like you all had a great opportunity there!  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Mandy, it was an incredible conference... and def. a blogger's paradise. I met nearly all of the bloggers I read.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com