Memorial Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - not-so-manic-because-i-got-the-day-off.
  • What an excellent day off...
  • Weather was beautiful.
  • Just got off the phone with a friend in the Atlanta area. Her parents' home was damaged by the tornadoes last week. There have been so many around the nation I can't keep up.
  • Are you following me on Twitter? If not, check it here.
  • It was so nice sleeping in today. I think that should be the case everyday. Anyone with me?
  • I'm just now beginning to download my experience at WiBo. Once I got back from Reston\DC my family arrived at my place to spend the weekend with me.
  • WiBo was quite the blogger's paradise. I got to seriously meet-up with 90% of the people I read. That was quite fun for me.
  • Our WiBo Lunch was a blast. Despite a couple of hiccups (not on our part) I think everyone had a grand ole time.
  • I plan to debrief with a few of my own notes tomorrow on the blog. The speakers really did an exceptional job... and Ben Arment - wow - his attention to detail made WiBo a world-class conference for sure.
  • Enjoyed a cookout this afternoon at a friend's place.
  • Anytime there are ribs and chicken involved I'm there.
  • Honored a gentleman in our church on Sunday evening that has served our church for over 30 years! Thanks Dan Chapman for your faithfulness. Keep up the great work.
  • Most everyone I spoke to today did yard work. Thankfully I don't have to do that! Although it use to offer some therapy for me at times.
  • Want to see Indiana Jones. Still haven't seen it. Everyone I spoke with at the blogger lunch thought it could have been better. What did you think?
  • Got to have dinner with Brad Lomenick and LV Hanson (from Catalyst),Ben Arment, Jay Hardwick (and his wife), Scott Magdalein, Boyd Bettis and Matt Morgan just prior to WhiteBoard.
  • I can't wait till the Catalyst conference this fall.
  • Gas is $3.81 here this weekend. The highest its ever been.
  • Our attendance was considerably down yesterday. Lots of people traveling.
  • Glad David Cook pulled off the victory on American Idol in spite of me not voting during the finale.
  • Praying for Steven Curtis Chapman and family. What a terribly tragedy they experienced last week.
  • THANKS again to all our men and women of the United States Military for your service.

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 2 Responses to “Memorial Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Hey bro - thanks for the lunch on thursday! I made some great connections (changed over to Word Press at Scott's suggestion). Just wanted to let you know I'll be putting you on my blog roll.

      Tucker Hibbs
      tuckerhibbs.com  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Tucker, it was great meeting you. I'm glad you got to join us for lunch. Glad you got to meet Scott also. What a great guy. Thanks for reading me!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com