Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - fresh from VA.
  • This M (cubed) comes to you from VA but next week it'll be coming to you from Philly. I'm on the road this summer!
  • Just finished a camp earlier today. Resting for a hot minute to catch my breath.
  • Having lunch tomorrow with Jason Bedell,Churchy Dave and Tally Wilgis and looking forward to it!
  • Just took a swig of Robitussin. Eww. I hate that stuff but I hate my occasional cough even more.
  • If I ever start coughing it seems to take weeks to vanish.
  • Can't wait to be in Philly next week.
  • My camp stop in South Carolina last week rocked. Had a great time with the kiddos!
  • I am scheduled for a root canal on Thursday. Not looking forward to THAT.
  • We had an excellent Celebration Service yesterday, celebrating our church's 18 year anniversary.
  • I was scheduled to sing a solo (yes, seriously) but had to back out because of my allergy issues over the weekend. The wildfires in NC and Chesapeake, VA aren't helping either.
  • Got a call from my good friend Michael Bayne on Thursday. Loved hearing from him.
  • I love when people call to say hello with no real agenda. It seems like people in our society today (including me) are now so busy there is always something they want or needwhen they call.
  • Chatted with Tim Schmoyer quite a bit via Twitter this weekend. Looks like he'll be in my area later this year. We are planning to meet-up.
  • My friend Dave announced yesterday that Whiteboard DVDs will be shipped today. I saw the finished product... and they are most excellent. You should order one.
  • Sorry to hear Revolution's equipment trailer was stolen this past week. The letter from the pastor, Gary Lamb, to the thieves is pretty hilarious.
  • Looks like a few of my feed readers bailed in the last three weeks. Sorry to see you go.
  • However, my tweet family is growing.
  • I posted my 1,000 update on Saturday.
  • I've got to unpack and have some serious laundry to do. Anyone want to serve? JK.
  • I need to join a gym soon.
  • Just read on Josh Griffin's blog that John Tesh wrote the SportsCenter theme. Who knew?!
  • See... the MMM is entertaining, yet educational and informative.
  • Ok... I've gotta peace out.

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger dearabby

      1. Praying for you on Thursday. It can be rough to have your teeth worked on...
      2. Gary Lamb's letter is the funniest thing I have read this week.
      3. Take care of yourself while you travel. It's easy to get run down.
      Have a great week!  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Thank you Abby. Yes, Gary's letter was hilarious. He told me that a LOT of pastors were ticked though!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com