Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • My cah-razy summer has begun...
  • I just started a missions project on Saturday that I'm coordinating for Norfolk, VA.
  • Temperature hasn't felt too bad in the last few days. I pray we continue to have a break in the heat this week...
  • I need to make a Walmart trip and I'm trying to talk myself out of it.
  • My friend Shawna says that Walmart and I need couples counseling. (Ha!)
  • My good friend, Walt Barnes is in town speaking for my mission project. I'm glad he is here! You need to book this guy to speak -- very solid.
  • He had me prank call his wife last night. She figured out it was me. Glad she was a good sport... it was after midnight!
  • We had an amazing concert of prayer tonight. VERY moving.
  • Haven't been on Twitter in last three days. Looks like my tweet peeps haven't abandoned me.
  • I agree with what I've read lately on the blogs... Bloggers seem to be slowing down.
  • Had some great fruit today. Love me some pineapple!
  • Looking forward to the weekend here.
  • God has been really showing me the power of encouragement lately. Why don't we encourage others more?
  • Long day today. Long day tomorrow.
  • Crawford out!

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger dearabby

      How about that encouragement...I appreciate your blog. Please don't "slow down" on posting.  

    2. # Blogger dearabby

      This comment has been removed by the author.  

    3. # Blogger Unknown

      I made the manic monday!!! SCORE! =) I hope WC is going well!! England is quite lovely! =)  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Abby - Awh shucks. Thanks for the encouragement! No chance of 'slowing' here. Others may blog-out but I'm here for the long haul.

      --

      @Shawna - Ha! It is... but little jealous of your England excursion.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com