Unleash the MAC Posse

The guy on the right would be proud. I'm buying my first MAC and should have it in hand by the end of the month. For months I've been ridiculed by the "MAC Posse" (you know who you are) who I still believe is secretly paid by Apple to promote their products. I even attended a MAC party on late Tuesday evening (which I think was part of the geek-initiation, no?). So I finally gave in. I know, it'll be heaven on earth. I know, I will never want a PC ever again. I get it. Ok... unleash the MAC praise in the comments.

(ht to Josh Treece, graphic genius)

 Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

Labels: , , ,

6 Responses to “Unleash the MAC Posse”

  1. # Blogger natedavidscott

    i'll join you one day...
    congrats
    oh..and paid cash, right?  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Nate - Yea, it'll be nice to have a second income.  

  3. # Blogger Josh Treece

    My, what a lovely graphic...  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Josh - Ur a graphic genius.  

  5. # Blogger Josh Treece

    @terrace - No sir, YOU'RE the genius!  

  6. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

    you'll love it :o)  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com