Challenge: Make Me Laugh.

We all have our crappy days. It seems I've had my fair share this year. If you know me, you know I love to laugh. I love to make others laugh. I [laugh] here often too. Here's a little challenge. Make me laugh. In the process you'll make my lovely blog readers laugh too -- that is, if you post something in the comments [and go public]. If you want it to be just between you and I you can always send me an email, direct message me on Twitter or facebook it to me. Go ahead. Accept the challenge if you dare. Major props [and even a free resource of my choosing] for the person who gets me to laugh the loudest.

Labels: ,

6 Responses to “Challenge: Make Me Laugh.”

  1. # Blogger Dj

    I had to stop my small group the other day because one of my 6th graders was attempting to have sexual relations with the couch. It's one of those things where you're trying not to laugh...but oh goodness is it funny.  

  2. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    I live w/ 3 little ones, so our laughing is usually about something silly.

    Here's a joke my 9 y.o. told me last week.

    What kind of bee can you get milk from?

    A boobee.

    I laughed hysterically.  

  3. # Blogger Brian

    On the same train of thought as mcc...

    In the middle of a tender moment in small group last night with my youth, my 2 1/2 yr old walks up to my wife and says loudly, "Mommy has big boobies."

    The night was over right there. I mean, how do respond to that?  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    You guys are making my day. Thanks for sharing. I will announce a winner tomorrow. Of course, these comments are public. I wish you could see some of the pics and hear some of the stories that have been sent to my email. :=)

    /TC/  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    http://tiny12.tv/5UW7K

    from me to you...  

  6. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Brian Durr - Your 2 1\2 old has won a Starbucks gift card and a book. Email me your addy.

    @ALL - Thanks for making my day. :=)  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com