Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • What a great weekend.
  • Nothing special. Just got to rest! Weather was beautiful too.
  • I mentioned last week that I hated this time change. Yea, I still pretty much hate it.
  • Congrats to my good friend, Aaron Dininny, on the birth of his new little one, Kerrigan.
  • I've lost a few west coast tweet peeps. I'm not feeling too much love from the west coast.
  • I welcomed my friend, Scott Johnson, to the world of twitter last week. So glad he is now tweeting! I know, I'm obsessed with twitter. I own it.
  • Veterans Day is this week. We really need to honor our military. We nearly forgot to honor them this past weekend. I was thankful one of our deacons ran up to the platform to pay tribute.
  • The Cardinals and the 49ers on Monday Night Football? Lame.
  • This has been a rough two weeks. I can't wait until vacation!
  • Got a trip planned to South Carolina for Thanksgiving & my Birthday (December 1st, by the way!). Should be fun...
  • Met with a group of local pastors today. We talked about the gift of tongues for a while. It got interesting to say the least.
  • I'm glad the election is over. Anyone else?
  • Just read a news story about a guy in Florida that got arrested for stealing communion wafers from a church. Wha?
  • Working hard on our Christmas party plans. Can't wait!
  • Read half of Seth Godin's Tribes on Saturday. Good book. Even better that he gave it to me for free!
  • I'm really overwhelmed lately. I have so much I'm praying about.
  • Didn't hit the wings tonight. Made a pot of chicken & rice instead. I'm not a bad cook ladies - fyi. HA.
  • Had a leftover pumpkin carving contest with the students on Sunday afternoon. We had a blast. My pumpkin almost won. I carved a vintage pacman into my pumpkin.
  • P E A C E.
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com