Prayer for Jason Raitz


My friend, Josh Treece, texted me earlier this afternoon with the news that Jason Raitz and his family need our prayers because their family's home burned to the ground on Thursday, losing near everything and leaving his brother with minor injuries.

Here is a little personal note from Jason ...

"If you would like to pray for us...please pray for a home in the same neighborhood. We would like the kids to be able to stay on the same bus and have a sense of normalcy.

Pray for my brother. Pray for rest for all the people taking such great care of us."

Please join me in prayer for his family during this difficult time. Go here to read his latest post regarding their situation.

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Prayer for Jason Raitz”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Terrace,

    I read Jason's blog and will pray and get Lucy to also.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com