Teenage Boys in Tight Girl Pants = Not Cool!

This vid highlights a def poetry/comedic style poem in one of Granger's recent worship service where you hear the phrase ("teenage boys in tight girl pants... not cool!") in context.



Monologue written by Kristin Baker. Performed by my friend, DC Curry, @ Granger. Watch the service in its entirety here.

RSS Subscribers: There is video here.
(ht to Tim Stevens)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “Teenage Boys in Tight Girl Pants = Not Cool!”

  1. # Blogger JasonHarrison

    I can relate to the teenagers in tight pants, but it was not because they were tight girl pants. Tight pants in East Texas were either because you was fat, or because you rode bulls on the weekends. FYI - I was fat.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com