Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • What a weekend. I announced my resignation on Sunday at Cornerstone.
  • The last 6 months leading up to my departure have been wild... but God has made it evident that I'm on the right track and I'm excited about my new job.
  • I spent today making and receiving lots of phone calls.
  • I've also been reading email after email and enjoy the facebook messages too.
  • Its so nice to know people are wishing me well and that I have such a great support team in my friends and family.
  • This year will be an adventure, for sure, and I'm excited. Nervous too.
  • I'm excited to work under the leadership of my good friend, Chuck, who actually just started twittering. ;=)
  • My current church family has already been so supportive and seemed very excited for me, while sad to hear of my departure.
  • I made a speech yesterday from the platform and said "leaving is never easy but when you know God is leading you it makes all the difference."
  • So true.
  • Had some wings tonight with my good friend, Dave.
  • Glad this week has come. The blog world had slowed to barely a crawl during the holidays. It's been a virtual bore.
  • My new position requires a move. I'm NOT looking forward to that.
  • I have to start looking for housing this week. Say a prayer for guidance to just the right house.

  • I'm expecting a post-Christmas miracle. ;=)
  • Been enjoying lots of football games this week. All the bowl games and a few pro too.
  • Still mourning the loss of my Tigers.
  • My first Sunday at the new church will be Superbowl Sunday. Thats memorable.
  • Heard Springsteen is performing at the half-time show this year.
  • Brainstorming a huge idea I have for the world of youth ministry.
  • The Fast and the Furious is playing in the background as I type this.
  • Going to a post-Christmas party tomorrow night where we exchange reject Christmas gifts! I love it. I started the little exchange a couple of years ago. Its a lot of fun.
  • Thanks for reading.
  • Ok, Peace.

  • The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

    Labels:

    3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Unknown

      what a fun idea! (the exchange party). Excited to hear about your new position! I'm sure it'll be great! =)  

    2. # Blogger Jenn

      The exchange party is what we call here at work a "White Elephant Exchange." They do it every year for the IT Christmas Party (which this year is a post-Christmas/post-New Year's party because it snowed something fierce the day it was originally scheduled). My boss and another co-worker are putting together huge paper boxes FULL of past bad gifts to give...it should be pretty funny!  

    3. # Blogger Judy Gregory

      Congrats on the new job Terrace. Sounds like an amazing church. Got to admit I like the post-Christmas/gift reject party.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com