You Tubesday

Boys and girls: this is the true meaning of Christmas as told by my friend, Linus. Merry Christmas to you and your family...



RSS Subscribers: There is video here.

Labels:

2 Responses to “You Tubesday”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing. Also for sharing this on yours.  

  2. # Blogger The Thoughts of a Youth Pastor

    I tried to send you an email with my address and I can't DM you on twitter because you aren't following me. Did you ever get the email I sent you? Just send me an email to pastoradamb@gmail.com and I can resend to a correct email address..  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com