Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute ladies and gents.
  • Have I mentioned how insane December is?
  • Know that song "Wake Me up When September Ends?" Yea, we'll just go ahead and change that to December. JK, I love December. I just get worn out from the rigorous schedule.
  • Had a long meeting with my pastor today. I love that man. An incredible, humble servant.
  • Haven't finished putting up the Christmas tree yet. Pretty sad, right? Isn't it almost Christmas? I've got to be the last one to do this - for sure.
  • Will Ferrell marathon was on the TBS this weekend. I watched every movie.

  • Weather was warm today! So odd.
  • Working on something HUGE for the new year. Can't announce until January ... when I start to roll it out. Keep watching the site for details!
  • I'm planning to give away several resources this week here on the blog and on twitter.
  • Headed to Nags Head\Cape Hatteras on Saturday. I'm stoked! I love lighthouses ... and that is my fave.
  • Had a late night chit-chat with this guy last night by phone about ministry. I incredibly value his opinion.
  • I really want to plan a long weekend trip to NYC. Too bad it might be a bit after the Christmas lights come down.
  • Started reading this guy's newest book.
  • Only 15 days left to buy some shoes! Hurry, go donate.
  • Its been a long day. Very eventful.
  • Doing a blogging crossover this week with this guy, this guy and this guy. I'm pumped.
  • A local pastor I meet with bought me a Christmas present. He asked me the other day if I had ever shot a pistol and then told me that he bought me time at a shooting range.
  • I laughed. Very random gift... but definitely helpful in releasing aggression! Can't wait to experience this. I'll have to let you know how it goes...
  • Ok, Crawford out!

  • The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

    Labels:

    4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger jake (to the) holla

      there should be a Will Ferrell marathon held on a weekly basis (with the majority of screen time going to Anchorman & Elf)  

    2. # Anonymous Anonymous

      dude, you've never shot a gun? Wuss...

      :)  

    3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Jake - I couldn't agree more.
      --
      @Redneck Whitey - Did I say that I had never shot a gun? No. I've never shot a "pistol." I've shot other types of guns plenty of times -- and own a few too.  

    4. # Blogger Nic Burleson

      If you like shooting other kinds of guns, be careful shooting a pistol...It is addictive! I went shooting a couple times and now I own a handgun. FUN STUFF.

      BTW, I've found most of the Christmas cartoons on my website just through searching for them on google.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com