Borderline Coveting



I'm borderline coveting. Just being honest.
These are definitely on my wish list.

Labels: , ,

12 Responses to “Borderline Coveting”

  1. # Blogger paulmerrill

    Go for the Kodak Zi6 - better than the Mino HD and about $50 less (if you shop around).  

  2. # Blogger shawn elledge

    I can vouch for Terrace wanting these... he asked me to put a good word in with Santa way back in early/mid November!!!  

  3. # Blogger Kara Szyarto

    those are the exact 2 things i am coveting!!! must be a youth ministry thing :)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I've had my Kindle for a few months now, and I use it EVERY day! I love the thing.

    Now, I'm coveting an iPhone, oh yeah, and a flat screen...  

  5. # Blogger thechico

    Instead of the Mino, which I did a review for laptop magazine get the Aiptek much better.  

  6. # Blogger Jenn

    I agree about the Kindle. Not so much the Mino though, only because I have one of the early Flip Videos and I'm happy with it for what it does for me so I don't think I need an upgrade. :)  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm with you big guy! I would definitely take a kindle, but I am more covetous towards the Mino. It has to be HD, however. So how do we start this?
    Dear Santa...  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    my father-in-law has one and loves it! enjoy!  

  9. # Blogger Eric and Brandi Ebbinghaus

    TC, I've had a Flip Ultra for 6 months and dig it big time!  

  10. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Paul - Thanks for the tip!
    --
    @Shawn - Thanks for putting in a good word for me bro!
    --
    @Jeff - We.are.on.same.wave.length.
    --
    @ALL - Thanks for the tips. I'll have to check out the Aiptek based on what I've read here.

    /TC/  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Terrace as your media advisor I trust my opinion may be of merit.

    I have the Aiptek ActionHD and it SUCKS!!! Low light and audio are horrible!!

    I trust this guys opinion with much bigger ticket items than this. Trust me read his review. http://tinyurl.com/6knab5

    Or I could save you the time!!
    If image quality is a big item on your wish list, it’s the Mino. If your style of shooting is casual and unplanned — you want to have something handy to shoot baby’s first steps, keep something in your back pocket or your desk drawer in case the opportunity to direct and produce the next “Don’t Taze Me, Bro!” should unexpectedly present itself — it’s the Mino. If you’ll be shooting lots of stuff in low-light situations…the Mino. Already own a “real” camcorder, and want a second one for more casual shooting and the ability to shoot an event from two angles? Mino.

    Nuff said!!

    Churhcy Dave  

  12. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ALL - Folks, I'm thinking the MINO is the way to go. Just a hunch. ;=)

    /TC/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com