What if...

The secretary is out of the office. I opened today's mail at the church. Few bills, magazines, regular junk... and, an invitation to another church? Weird I thought. Our CHURCH just got invited to attend another CHURCH.

What if...we closed OUR church doors this Sunday and attended THEIR church?
I think that would be another taste of The Kingdom.

The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “What if...”

  1. # Blogger Paul Wilkinson

    I heard about a church that actually did this... it was an inter-racial thing that got coverage on one of the network evening newscasts.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    i love it.

    /TC/  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Similarly, I know of a church that canceled Sunday morning services and told everyone to go out and serve. They advertised this a few months in advance and gave everyone plenty of opportunities to hook up with others, etc. etc., but I thought the concept of them canceling a Sunday morning worship service was ballsy, especially since this was a very liturgical church! :)  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com