Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • What a great weekend.
  • Baptism service on Sunday. That is always cool. Wish we could have one every Sunday!
  • I showed this vid a couple of weeks ago in our student ministry when we were talking about baptism. Love it.
  • My stomach is killin me right this second. For real. It does not like my dinner... er something.
  • The temp was a bit warmer today. I was thankful. It has been bitter cold for days!
  • I'm heading to South Carolina on Wednesday! I cannot wait.
  • Wish I could have attended the NYWC this year. Oh well, maybe next time.
  • Had a long iChat with this guy earlier tonight.
  • My birthday is 6 days away friends! December 01. O yea.
  • Had a pretty full weekend. I'm looking forward to having a few days off.
  • I saw the movie Twilight over the weekend. Its a good flick.
  • Felt bad for Ben and Ainsley who didn't so much get to see the movie in its entirity.
  • A two-day work week is lovely. After the fact, of course. I have a lot to do in these two days!
  • Had an incredible meeting with local pastors today. That really makes pushing through the usual Monday holy hangover worth it for me. I get so much insight just listening to them.
  • Anybody smelling what I'm steppin in?
  • Have you told me who YOU are?
  • Working hard on our Christmas party plans. Can't wait!
  • Christmas is coming. Quick!
  • I've already started spinning my Christmas records.
  • Ok, just a prediction... losing weight will be one of my goals for the new year.
  • Praying for my parent's jobs. They both have rocky situations going on right now. Please join me in praying for them.
  • So much to do. So much to do. So much to do. Better run...


  • The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

    Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com