Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • What a great weekend.
  • My pastor spoke on "suffering" this past Sunday. Great message.
  • I think God was preparing the Redskins for their loss against the Cowboys. [ouch!] ;=)
  • I met a couple today who told me they are living out of their car. I nearly cried.
  • After further talking with the gentleman he told me that he is a former youth minister.
  • My heart hurt even more. Please pray for them.
  • I literally slipped on a banana peel today. No kidding.
  • I called a guy today in South Carolina to touch base with him. Got his voicemail.
  • He called me back later and was upset at me because he was deer hunting at the time when I called. HA!
  • A good friend texted me today and told me that I am quoted in Mark Oestreicher's new book, Youth Ministry 3.0 (page 100!) Not sure what I said... but its in there! Go buy the book.
  • I had wings tonight. I am a happy man.
  • Today is my sister, Christina's, birthday. Birthday shoutout!
  • Happy Birthday also to my cousin, Carol and my friend Vicki Millwood.
  • I paid my car off this past weekend. I'm on my way to being debt free baby!
  • Got a trip planned to South Carolina for Thanksgiving & MY Birthday (December 1st, by the way!). Should be fun...
  • Had an incredible meeting with local pastors today. Loved our discussion.

  • Read a story today about a pastor who fired six members of his staff. Woah. Pray for that church during this time.
  • Working hard on our Christmas party plans. Can't wait!
  • I love this vid of Tony Campolo's talk. What a great message.
  • Someone left me an annonymous comment today. While I'm okay with those wishing to remain annonymous it would be nice to know your identity. :=)
  • The MMM use to be delivered much earlier. Sorry. Now I compose it throughout the day and you get it delivered just before the clock strikes midnight.
  • Heading to bed soon!
  • Sweet dreams.

  • Labels:

    2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Dude,

      I really like your heart for God and people. Thanks for your honesty. I like reading your blog. Have a great day.

      TJ  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @TJ - Now that is a kind word. Thank you! Glad you are enjoying your time here.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com