Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute ladies and gents.
  • Bizee this weekend past (as usual). December is insane.
  • Sunday was crazy. I hit a traffic cone on the way to church. Yes, a traffic cone.
  • I was traveling behind this car (going through this construction area) and happened to look away from the road for just a second and wham! there was the cone. I peeled that sucker.
  • Fortunately my car was okay.
  • Played laser tag after our morning worship services. Came in 15th the first game (vs. some little midget army), 16th the second round and finally 9th in the 3rd round (out of 30 players).
  • Pretty good?
  • I think I just heard a gun shot. Not cool.
  • My church and my home both reside in gang territories. Not sure if you knew that. (Hope mother isn't reading this...)
  • Speaking of, please pray for a lady in our church named Linda.
  • Last Wednesday evening after she left our midweek service she went home and her neighbor, Mark, stopped by to chat for a moment. According to her story he stopped by to say thanks for inviting him to church two weeks prior.
  • They spoke briefly on her porch and then a man rushed up to the porch and pulled a gun on her neighbor. Within moments Mark was shot 3 times and is now in critical care in the hospital. Needless to say, Linda has been traumatized. They both need prayer.
  • Police are conducting a full investigation... that is all we know right now.
  • Had dinner at Chilis tonight. Funny... I had dinner at Chilis last Monday too.
  • Currently doing a series on the Purpose of Christmas. Yes, inspired by Dr. Warren.
  • Met a friend today for lunch over at the barrel of crackers. I'm like Perry, I love the biscuits!
  • Hosting a luncheon this Thursday for the Youth Pastor Network I'm a part of. Can't wait.
  • Saw a lady yesterday with a kindle. I was border line coveting. I'm just sayin.
  • So far we've raised 8,640 shoes. Only 22 days left folks! Go buy some shoes!
  • They are calling for snow here. Rooting for a 'dusting only'. I don't want to be buried under.
  • Ok, I'm out. Lots to get done this week. Better go sleep.


  • The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

    Labels:

    4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Shane Kennard

      Hit a traffic cone? Better than hitting a traffic cop.

      We got a dusting of snow on Sunday. Somewhere in the area of 5 inches.

      It is a dusting to us anyway.  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Shane - Yea, a traffic cone. I guess I should have cleared it up that it was actually in the center of my lane... as not to mislead my readers into thinking that it was because of bad driving.

      Definitely NOT coveting your snow.

      /TC/  

    3. # Blogger Tim Liu

      I'm borderline coveting your cracker barrel biscuit  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Tim - I have a love affair with those biscuits. No doubt. In fact, I'd go there just to eat them I think.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com