Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute ladies and gents - Christmasy edition.
  • Had a uber busy weekend.
  • I've barely had time to pee in December. I'm just saying...
  • Excited about NewSpring's newest campus launch announcement.
  • Columbia was my very last residence.
  • 25 free Christmas music downloads here for you my readers.
  • The weather outside is definitely near frightful.
  • I know that chilly temps set the scene for Christmas day... but I really kind of liked the 75 degree temp we were rocking last year this time.
  • Hoping to finish this guy's book over Christmas.
  • Only 8 days left to buy some shoes! Hurry, go donate.
  • Gave my car a good, thorough cleaning today. It thanked me.
  • Then I filled it up with gas. It thanked me again.
  • I know you've heard the song by Beyonce called "Single Ladies."
  • There have been TONS of vids circulating the net of people covering that song. None of them quite touch this one.
  • Ate dinner with @churchydave and @kimdaniels tonight. They gave me a collection of Russian nesting dolls for Christmas. I think I laughed for 9 minutes straight! (If you didn't get that, you desperately need to watch the movie Nacho Libre).
  • Say a prayer for my cousin, Pheobe. Our family has learned that she has been diagnosed with Lupus.
  • Hitting the road for South Carolina bright and early in the morning.
  • Road trips=good. Road trips without traveling buddy=bad.
  • Ok, Crawford out!

  • The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

    Labels:

    1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger jake (to the) holla

      Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

      Definitely an underrated movie. Love it!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com