Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • This is the Manic Monday Minute ladies and gents - post-Christmas edition.
  • What a great week. I really enjoyed the holidays with my family.
  • It was nice not doing anything but eating, sleeping and opening presents.
  • Watched several movies this past week. YesMan (which was good) and a few repeats - Kung Fu Panda and The Dark Knight.
  • I love my family. We had such a great time hanging out!
  • Holidays and vacations are never long enough.
  • I cannot believe its almost 2009. I'm doing a bit of goal setting for the new year.
  • I'm expecting GREAT things in the year to come.
  • Haven't taken down the Christmas tree just yet. I'm seriously debating on keeping it up another week. Maybe not.
  • The weather has been crazy! Yesterday (here in Norfolk\Va Beach) it was 76 degrees. Today it was 48 degrees. Wild.
  • I have a HUGE announcement coming to the blog next Monday. Sorry you have to wait to get the scoopie. ;=(
  • Make sure you hit my site tomorrow. I'm giving away a little something, something. Here is a clue: It was ranked #1 for the year 2008.
  • Didn't get to read at all during the holidays. Kind of a bummer.
  • There is literally only 1 day left to buy some shoes! PLEASE, go donate if you haven't already.
  • I must say that I have been surprised there haven't been more donations for this great cause. We've come so far... but have so far to go.
  • I filled up my gas tank today and the tank asked me for my zipcode. Apparently that is common the further you go out west. I've never been asked that.
  • Watched serveral church's Christmas services online. I enjoyed every minute of it.
  • Love Willow Creek's new website. Very cool.
  • Too bad we didn't stream our services at Cornerstone. They had a candlelighting ceremony (yes, without me) and I got word that someone accidently lit a program on fire. Thats pretty funny. Good thing no one died and the carpet wasn't ruined.
  • I have a huge frog in my throat. Its really frustrating at the moment.
  • Ate breakfast with this guy this morning before leaving South Carolina.
  • Got to see my cousin Pheobe over the holidays. Thanks for your prayers for her. Apparently I spoke to soon. Doctors are trying to rule out Lupus. She has a serious condition but she is still undergoing tests.
  • Glad to be back in the V-A.
  • Ok, Crawford outta here. Headed to eat wings and watch football!

  • The 50,000 Pairs in 50 Days Challenge

    Labels:

    3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      I enjoyed talking with you at iHOP yesterday. We will have to do it again next time you come down to Florence... Next time, I buy...  

    2. # Anonymous Anonymous

      RE: the tree. I'm keeping mine up til January 15th. My random day selection is based on the fact that it's such a pain to put it up in the first place, I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can!

      Plus, mine is artificial, which makes it a tad easier.  

    3. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

      The gas pump asks for your zip code if you use a credit/debit card. Make sure you use the zip for the billing address of with that card...or you will be denied :o)  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com