My Favorite Christmas Prayer

Part of my role here at Cornerstone is overseeing the Children's ministry.  Two weeks ago I had the privilege of leading the Children's worship service that day and called on one of our first graders to lead in prayer.  I just love to hear children pray

Here was the prayer little Susanna threw down:
"Dear Jesus, I pray that everyone has a wonderful Christmas... especially people in New Zealand and Australia.  Oh, and people on the beach too.  Amen."

Wha?  I love the innocence.  The randomness.  To my readers in New Zealand and Australia: Susanna hearts you!  She rocks.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “My Favorite Christmas Prayer”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com