Big Announcement

After four years of service as minister of students at Cornerstone in Norfolk, VA, I have resigned from my position and have officially accepted a call to serve as the minister of students at Crossroads Community Church in Yorktown, VA beginning Monday, January 26, 2008.

At Crossroads I will not only oversee the youth ministry but I will also give oversight to the marketing of the church under the leadership of my good friend, Chuck Harrison.

Many things impressed me about the work going on at Crossroads (just to name a few):

  • They have a heart to reach the unchurched and the dechurched.
  • Their students (both children and youth) are involved in leadership.
  • They have a heart for church planters and provide finanical and prayer support to church plants.
  • The number of active students who are committed to follow Christ and are taking initative in discipling their peers.
  • Pastor Chuck Harrison's vision and heart for the church.
  • Their kingdom community - where everyone is welcome regardless of race or creed.


  • I will be sharing more of my journey with you from time to time on this blog but for now I'd appreciate your prayers and support during my time of transition and hope you'll join me in celebrating the work God is doing in my life.

    Labels: ,

    11 Responses to “Big Announcement”

    1. # Blogger unclekhim

      T.C. I almost feel guilty- I have been praying for a long time now that your talents would be better utilized in the Lord's ministry. I guess I didn't realize I was praying so hard!!I am so very happy for you but at the same time I am very sad. Cornerstone is going to have a gaping hole when you leave. You don't think of the youth there without thinking of Terrace Crawford. We will miss you very much! Love in Christ, Kim Santos  

    2. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Terrace,

      I knew you'd be moving soon. My prayer is that your gifts will be used to reach lost people like crazy up in this new Church. You da man!

      I only wish you were coming on staff with us.

      :)  

    3. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Terrace, I know you are a man after God's heart and my prayers will go with you! I am pleased that I could be a part of your coming to Cornerstone! I truly believe calling you was one of the primary reasons God chose to place me at Cornerstone when he did.
      Love you Brother!
      Bob Crown  

    4. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Glad to hear you're following the Lord's leading to the best of your ability in this area. Looking forward to seeing how He continues to use you, Terrace.  

    5. # Blogger Josh Treece

      Congrats dude. I'm stoked for what God is going to do in and through you in this new post. Keep up the good work!  

    6. # Anonymous Anonymous

      great stuff, terrace! praying for you to end well, transition smoothly, and start strong!

      God be with you!  

    7. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Hey TC,
      Way to go, bro! Can't wait to see what God does thru you in Yorktown!

      Still wanna do lunch SOON.....now have much more to talk about!

      Rob  

    8. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Good deal man!
      You dont know me, but I'm a fellow YP that follows you on twitter.
      I am at a church called Camden Crossroads Community Church- like the name ?
      Im excited to follow how the Lord will continue to use you in this transition and on into the future. Keep HIS mission at the forefront of all your actions and thoughts.
      Bless you man.  

    9. # Blogger Unknown

      Awesome!  

    10. # Anonymous Anonymous

      congrats TC  

    11. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Big ups Terrace.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com