A Vid For Chick-Fil-A Addicts

A special vid for Chick-Fil-A addicts.


... and for the record, I ate there today. :=)

RSS Subscribers: There is video here.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Responses to “A Vid For Chick-Fil-A Addicts”

  1. # Blogger Colleen Foshee

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  2. # Blogger Colleen Foshee

    That was fun. Laughter is such a good medicine. Thanks for a BIG dose. BTW - I should have gone to C-F-A instead of Chipotle today. Almost died when I saw the calories in their food. Yow!  

  3. # Blogger Rob

    I always crave Chick-Fil-A on Sundays. It's crazy how that works.  

  4. # Anonymous MandoRon

    Hilarious! Although, it makes me sad there isn't a Chick-Fil-A close by...  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com