Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Whew! This past week has been almost a complete blur.
  • It didn't even feel like Monday today.
  • Worked all day Friday and rested a little on Friday evening.
  • Hung out in Williamsburg for a bit on Friday night.
  • Spoke at a Prayer Breakfast on Saturday morning.
  • Had great services this past weekend at Crossroads.
  • ... and it wasn't just because I was the speaker.
  • I love honoring graduates -- and that was our focus.
  • But I did enjoy speaking.
  • We continued our Grow Up! series...
  • I spoke on Salvation - what I've learned since leaving high school.
  • We've been showing clips from movies in this series. I used one from Iron Man. Great movie.
  • A big congratulations to the class of 2009.
  • Really hope to see the movie Up! sometime this week.
  • I saw Land of the Lost on Sunday evening. It was pretty good.
  • I love Will Ferrell's humor.
  • I'm trying to raise $3000 in 3 weeks. I'm up to $800. If you want to donate or support the cause, contact me.
  • I've lined up a few more interviews with some innovative leaders that I'll be sharing here soon. Stay tuned!
  • Ok, I secured my Facebook URL. You can get me @ http://www.facebook.com/terracecrawford now
  • Have you secured yours?
  • Had a dream the other night that I met Bill Cosby. We had a long talk about life. It was kinda nice shooting the breeze with him.
  • #squarespace.
  • You can now donate to my ministry on this site - click the donate button in the right sidebar.
  • We hosted a concert tonight with Jerry Kemper. Really cool musician based in Charlotte that is mentoring teens in music & leadership. Had a great time.
  • Oh spam mail. You really tire me.
  • Just made a big ask over the weekend. Hope God works a miracle!
  • Peace out!
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com