Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute
  • Had great services this past weekend at Crossroads.
  • This Grow Up! series has been a good one...
  • Weather was great this weekend. Its been pretty hot...
  • I cannot believe its June already. Get the Christmas lights down out of the attic.
  • iPhone price going down. Consideration.
  • A big congratulations to the class of 2009.
  • Really hope to see the movie Up! sometime this week. I've heard rave reviews.
  • Check out my friend's review at YouthMinistry.com
  • I'm trying to raise $3000 in 3 weeks. I'm up to $330. If you want to donate or support the cause, contact me.
  • I have so many friends whose marriages are in turmoil. Its really sad.
  • I'm a little nervous about North Korea. Just sayin...
  • Did you happen to catch the Bret Michaels mishap during the Tonys last night? I was floored this incident happened. You'd think the stage hands would watch out for the performers... but accidents. do. happen.
  • Been thinking more and more about social media lately as it relates to my life. Really thought this article was thought provoking.
  • I miss Marko already.
  • Calling all graphics designers...get your talent on.
  • So Danny Gokey let all us American Idol fans know that Disney is creating an American Idol experience in the park (via Twitter)
  • Had some wings for dinner tonight. Its a favorite of mine. :=)
  • Have you entered my giveaway this week to win FREE resources?
  • You can now donate to my ministry on this site - click the donate button in the right sidebar.
  • Speaking this week in our weekend services. Say a prayer!
  • Have you heard about Story? I'm so ready to be inspired!
  • Got a few exciting interviews lined up with some amazing leaders. Can't wait to share here.
  • I honestly think I'll never see the bottom of my clothes hamper. It always seems to be full.
  • Off to do laundry. again.
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com